A brief description on how you were bitten by the letterbox bug

Moderator: Moderators

Ki Adi Mundi
Hiker
Hiker

The Dartmoor Jedi

Post by Ki Adi Mundi »

Hi Everybody!

My father and i used to go letterboxing since i was 13 in the school holidays. I'm 21 now and have just moved from Brighton to Princetown so that the saga can continue (ahem!)

In all our holidays searching we have almost reached our 2000 letterboxes (a task made all the easier by being on dartmoor all the time pretty much) and my dad now has a nice holiday home to come to when he retires in a year...

If anyone has any word of mouth walks or any other clues i could have i would truly appreciate it,

Best Regards to you all

Ki Adi Mundi II :lol:
Devon Dumplings
Ambler
Ambler

Post by Devon Dumplings »

Welcome to the site!
This is said through a wave of envy which has swept over me because you get to live on the moor! Soooo jealous! :D :D
Dizzy
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Dizzy »

I'm going to have to change my job from Torbay Park Warden to Dartmoor Ranger! Hey, you never know in a few more years I might be able to do that. Mind you, how often does a Dartmoor Ranger job come up! :(

Paul
Visit my website and please leave a message on my new Guestbook!
http://www.letterboxstamper.co.ukhttp://www.devonartist.co.uk
Ki Adi Mundi
Hiker
Hiker

Dartmoor Ranger Jobs

Post by Ki Adi Mundi »

Hey Dizzy,

I don't know how often they come up, but i ask them everyday on my way to work in plymouth!!!

Thats half the reason i started the Dartmoor Jedi, just looking after boxes and their sites - they sometimes get over looked and just about any excuse to get out there is all i need!!

:lol: Ki Adi Mundi

Any one have any idea how i'd make an avatar for my signature box?
Boo Boxers

Post by Boo Boxers »

You need a photo or cartoon etc hosted on the web, you can then attach the url to your profile to publish the avatar.
www.4x4prejudice.com

676 found only 324 to go!