Being Curried

General letterboxing discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

aber_aos
Ambler
Ambler

Being Curried

Post by aber_aos »

It's always good to find a Curried Letterboxer Series (CLS) stamp - they always give me a sense of community with other letterboxers. I know that they have been removed from the catalogue, but does anyone know whether new CLS boxes are still being put out?

I recall several years ago that one of the CLS boxes I found had details of who to contact if you wanted your personal stamp to be curried. At the time I didn't have a stamp so I didn't record the information. Now that I've had a personal stamp made I would be interested in contacting the 'Currier' and asking them about it, but none of the CLS boxes I've found have had the contact information.

Assuming the Currier is still Currying, please could someone send me the contact details.

Many thanks,
Andy
Sowerby Streaker
Site Admin

Post by Sowerby Streaker »

Hi there try sending the Norfolk Dumplings a pm :wink: - he is the owner of the boxes. In order to get 'Curried' you had to find a postcard inside one of his boxes, then send that off with you stamp on it and he would 'Curry' you. Loads of them still out on the moors. Good luck
aber_aos
Ambler
Ambler

Post by aber_aos »

Thanks for the information. It sounds like I should have kept the card when I found it.
Fulchet
Adventurer
Adventurer

Curried

Post by Fulchet »

I've put my curried stamp and other personal stamps somewhere very safe - I can't for the life of think where I've put them. Hoping they will turn up though so I can carry them with me. :oops:
next target 2000 - hopefully some time in 2010 (ha, ha, make that 2013)
Tina