General letterboxing discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Eugene Tarshis
Drifter
Drifter

Photo Request 2

Post by Eugene Tarshis »

Hello All,

I understand the need for vetting to clear out any spammers, and I hope that I have cleared the process.

I am editor of the inflight magazine for All Nippon Airways and have asked a few messages ago whether anyone has photos of searching for and discovering letterboxes for a main feature we are doing on Dartmoor. The story themes are Conan Doyle & Baskerville, letterboxing, and ancient stone circles, all rather neatly linked by our writer and photographer. However, we wish to emphasize letterboxing more and could use additional photos of this classic outdoor adventure for family and friends.

I'd hoped to hear from those with wonderful photos on the gallery and from the administrator, but have not yet received a reply. Though I've posted my email address in my profile, here it is for any letterboxing photo owners who are members of this terrific forum: [email protected] .
I trust my fellow forum members to be discreet.

Most sincerely yours,

Eugene Tarshis
Editor, Wingspan magazine
Wanna-be virgin letterboxer
Sowerby Streaker
Site Admin

Post by Sowerby Streaker »

Hi, can you please give me a link to your magazine? I have googled Wingspan and cannot see any articles in that magazine other than airline/aeroplane related. How are you or any of your readers going to get to Dartmoor to participate in our hobby??? We welcome all new members but find most of them actually take part in our hobbu whether it is home here on Dartmoor, New Forest, Lake District or across the pond in the USA. We have just had a party from the USA visit Dartmoor for their holidays and they thoroughly enjoyed their trip. if you can let us know when you expect to come over to Dartmoor, I can make sure someone will show you the basics of our hobby.