YHA Dartmoor Letterboxing

General letterboxing discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

yhadartmoor
Drifter
Drifter

YHA Dartmoor Letterboxing

Post by yhadartmoor »

Hi, I ve just taken over as manager at YHA Dartmoor and im interested in some sort of charity sheet I could sell to my customers for them to do from the hostel as a circular. Is there anything already out there from bellever?
whoisthechallenger
Trekker
Trekker

Re: YHA Dartmoor Letterboxing

Post by whoisthechallenger »

Great to have you here! :D The following info (posted on Facebook last month) might be interest to you... Alas, it'll be the closest to a charity Letterbox stroll around Bellever currently - at least until the end of March, when the Summer charity walks are launched (no details released on those yet). Anyways: perhaps contact Paul (email below) and see what he could provide?

"Explore Bellever with the Dartmoor Pony Heritage Trust to learn about Dartmoor Letterboxes and visit a number of these hidden boxes. A fun event and a very gentle stroll over open grassland and paths, all of our walking will be in Dartmoor 365 grid square L11. The walk will be starting from the car park below the forest which can be accessed via a track almost opposite the Visitor Centre. Parking is free. This is a free walk, but donations to the Dartmoor Pony Heritage Trust will be gratefully received. Booking is required for this event. The event will take place on 12th Feb 2018.
Start Time: 10:00 AM
Meeting Point: Bellever Forest at Postbridge car park (not the visitor centre)
Duration: 5 miles | 3 hours
Route: A walk visiting at least 10 letterboxes around Bellever. Bookings only -[email protected]"
A Dartmoor Letterboxing blog:
www.who-is-the-challenger.blogspot.com