Report missing or damaged boxes.

Moderator: Moderators

Trufflebuggy&Co
Ambler
Ambler

Belstone - Nine Maiden Scarey Tor area

Post by Trufflebuggy&Co »

A few boxes in need of some TLC.

I think I found Our ten grandchildren - Aimee (611 928). Stamp off back but still printable I've taken the sodden visitors book in off the moor (wasn't doing the stamp anygood!) and dried whats left of it out, some enteries still legible. Left stamp as box fairly okay. I note that this was put as deleted from catalogue in 2010? Anyone know who owns it as I'd be happy to pop the remains of the book in the post. Can just about make out Tony, Kath and Steve and area code 01368.
(+ think I came across Our ten grandchildren - Luis (617 929) - just to say he's all okay).

Also I found a stamp of an old wooden chair(611 928) ?I thought maybe its a charity walk, the box is cracked so book is alittle damp but stamp is okay. So just needs a new pot.

Note those two were very close together.

And finally, I came across a shattered pot with the following stamp left open to the elements :o( .... St Mary's Church Tedburn St Mary (607 924) Is this part of a charity walk? I've taken the stamp in off the moor it's still in good condition and it would be great to reunite it with its owner.

Many thanks

Steph
Stephanie, Grenville, James and little Fiona