UPDATES

General letterboxing discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

razorbill
Drifter
Drifter

UPDATES

Post by razorbill »

can anyone tell me if sylvia moore still does the updates for the clues, been out of it for a few years and want to get some new boxes out for christmas.
Kenton Kestrel
Hiker
Hiker

Post by Kenton Kestrel »

Hi,

I have copied and pasted the details as shown in the current update:

CATALOGUE UPDATES. Are available monthly from Malcolm Allderidge, 20 Kestrel Gardens, Bishops Green, Newbury, Berkshire. RG20 4AG. If you want them by mail simply send a supply of stamped addressed envelopes, plus 50p per issue. Also available via e-mail, please send your e-mail address to Malcolm at [email protected] plus 40p per issue required to him at the above address (cheque payable to “M.Allderidge”). Please send any information for registration and inclusion in the Updates to Malcolm.

Sylvia does the catalogue. If you want the 2014 edition the details are as follows:
THE 2014 CATALOGUE Now includes all the travelling boxes. Cost £8.00 plus either £1.48 for 2nd class p&p, or £1.65 for 1st. For bank transfer details please contact Sylvia at [email protected] Cheques made payable to Sylvia Moore. Please send to 25 Sanderspool Cross, South Brent, S.Devon. TQ10 9LR
razorbill
Drifter
Drifter

Post by razorbill »

many thanks for that kenton, who do i send the clues to my christmas boxes to when i site them ?
Sowerby Streaker
Site Admin

Post by Sowerby Streaker »

Hi and welcome back to Letterboxing - Malcolm is the man for new clues if they are to go in the catalogue, address in the post above from KK
razorbill
Drifter
Drifter

Post by razorbill »

many thanks sowerby, will site them sometime during november so will send clues on to malcolm.