Selling - Dartmoor Magazines

Buy, sell, exchange, & highlight items on ebay. We cannot accept responsibility for any aspect of any transaction that may take place. Please exercise care before parting with money and let us know if you have problems of any kind.

Moderator: Moderators

trekkernod
Hiker
Hiker

Post by trekkernod »

FOR SALE - Dartmoor Magazines - Issues as follows:- 1 (official photocopy - or so I was told), 2, 4, 7, 8, 12, 13, 15 to 52, 62, 64, 68, 69, 70, 72, 75, 76, 77, 79 to 89. That's over 60 Issues. There are also doubles of Issues 4, 12, 16, 43 & 44. I would prefer the main set to be sold as one lot, doubles separately. Also Issues 7 , 8 & 9 of Dartmoor - The Country Magazine
Offers please. Email me.
Noddy
The Toytown Trekker
The Wandering Artist
Trekker
Trekker

Post by The Wandering Artist »

What, if any are still up for sale, and at what price(s) May be interested in the pre 70 issues.

TWA
The Wandering Artist
Trekker
Trekker

Post by The Wandering Artist »

Was there any update to this?
trekkernod
Hiker
Hiker

Dartmoor Mags

Post by trekkernod »

The magazines have all gone now.
In the end I changed my mind about selling them and passed them on to a couple of people who I know will get good use of them, and enjoy them.
Noddy
The Toytown Trekker
sarahjoe
Drifter
Drifter

Post by sarahjoe »

I am after issue one of the quarterly dartmoor magazine. I am lucky to have issue two upto the current issue and need issue one for the complete set.
You can easily check out our high quality C_TFIN52_66 dump which prepares you well for the Test-king.com