Letterboxing this weekend

General letterboxing discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

Fulchet
Adventurer
Adventurer

Letterboxing this weekend

Post by Fulchet »

Well it looks like we're in for some fine weather, so I'm off to Sheepstor tomorrow to put out a walk of six boxes based on a pixies theme which will be in the update next month. Haven't been out for a couple of weeks as injured my hip but now, although still a little sore, at least I can walking without wincing.

How many more are out letterboxing this weekend?

Tina
next target 2000 - hopefully some time in 2010 (ha, ha, make that 2013)
Tina
NanoRuler
Hiker
Hiker

Post by NanoRuler »

Hi Tina,

I was out today - started at the Plume, went to Nun's Cross, the Duck's Pool, then Chile's Cross and back again. Was a gorgeous day out!

I won't be able to get onto the moor over the weekend as it is my daughter's birthday and she's having a sleep-over party! Guess I'll be playing waiter to a bunch of 9 y.o. girls instead! :-)
Letterboxer, with occasionally 3 little helpers, aged 13, 12 and 8
Fulchet
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Fulchet »

NanoRuler wrote:I won't be able to get onto the moor over the weekend as it is my daughter's birthday and she's having a sleep-over party! Guess I'll be playing waiter to a bunch of 9 y.o. girls instead! :-)
Rather you than me. I'm so glad those days are behind me. Make the most of it though, they soon grow up. Mine are now nearly 20 and 21.
next target 2000 - hopefully some time in 2010 (ha, ha, make that 2013)
Tina
Duckpool
Hiker
Hiker

Post by Duckpool »

As luck (and parental insistance) has it my children were both brought up letterboxing; one is now unsurprisingly more interested in her first baby but have had a great week with my son visiting, and have spent the time working out some of the 'proper' clues. Onwards and upwards!

Duckpool
NanoRuler
Hiker
Hiker

Post by NanoRuler »

They say insanity is hereditary - we get it from our kids! :D
Letterboxer, with occasionally 3 little helpers, aged 13, 12 and 8