Catalogue colours?

General letterboxing discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

John
Hiker
Hiker

Catalogue colours?

Post by John »

Just had quick look through some of my old catalogues and noticed the veritable rainbow of colours they come in! It made me wonder who decides on the catalogue colour (100 club, printer, publisher)?

Sorry to say it but I'm not too keen on this years pink colour! :?
Sowerby Streaker
Site Admin

Post by Sowerby Streaker »

Sylvia chooses the colour. She was telling me she was very disappointed with the colour this year - it should have been a lilac or pale purple colour. It was the printers error apparently. However, I quite like it, it does go with the rainbow theme.
The Nesty Crew
Hiker
Hiker

Post by The Nesty Crew »

How much is the catalogue this year including postage, has it gone up?
Woodford Wanderers
Ambler
Ambler

Post by Woodford Wanderers »

THE SPRING 2012 CATALOGUE. Is available, price £7 plus £1 first class post and packing. (Also available on disk, please send an SAE to Sylvia for details). There is also available a Catalogue of Dartmoor Traveling Letterboxes, (these travelers are no longer included in the main Catalogue), price £3-50p plus 50p post & packing. Both Catalogues are available from Sylvia Moore at: - 25 Sanderspool Cross, South Brent, Devon. TQ10 9LR.
(Cheque payable to “S Moore”). (There is no longer an Autumn Catalogue)
The Nesty Crew
Hiker
Hiker

Post by The Nesty Crew »

Thank you ... been rather distracted lately and completely forgot that the catalogue is now out! Oh how exciting! Thanks again. :D