Family Animals

General letterboxing discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

trekkernod
Hiker
Hiker

Family Animals

Post by trekkernod »

Does anyone have the clues to a series of letterboxes named Family Animals On Dartmoor. I found No.1 - George (a tropical fish) in a poor condition and removed it from the moor. If the other 4 boxes in this series are not being maintained then they should also be removed. However, if the other boxes are being looked after I will refurbish George and return it to its original site. I have managed to decipher the information at the front of the visitor book and have found that the boxes were put out by Victoria & Paul Southgate. Unfortunately no other information was readable. Any help appreciated.
Noddy
The Toytown Trekker
Tayson19
Drifter
Drifter

Re: Family Animals

Post by Tayson19 »

trekkernod wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:07 pm Does anyone have the clues to a series of letterboxes named Family Animals On Dartmoor. I found No.1 - George (a tropical fish) in a poor condition and removed it from the moor. If the other 4 boxes in this series are not being maintained then they should also be removed. However, if the other boxes are being looked after I will refurbish George and return it to its original site. transfers CDG I have managed to decipher the information at the front of the visitor book and have found that the boxes were put out by Victoria & Paul Southgate. Unfortunately no other information was readable. Any help appreciated.
really interesting but i don't have any series of that